Friday, March 23, 2012

Kitty Rug

During the summer I had the opportunity to accompany a friend to an estate sale.  She sells vintage items through her shop Wise Apple Vintage on Etsy.  This particular estate sale yielded a plethora of crochet magazines, hooks, and some holiday yarn.  The magazines, most of which were printed in the 1990's were filled with delightful patterns that could keep me busy for ages.  One of these patterns was especially welcome, as I had inherited rug yarn and I had no idea what to do with it.
Behold the Kitty Rug, it brings me much joy. 
P.S. It's Kitty approved!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing; I am so happy & so are my 7 indoor cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Thank You so much you are an angle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I can’t down load your cat rug crochet pattern could you please send it to me thanks carol

    ReplyDelete